Training & Development
“ With sound technical knowledge and a competent workforce, we know we have the right people with strong fundamentals. ”
We recognise that training and developing our workforce is essential in fulfilling our business objectives. With a low attrition rate, we continue to equip our talent pool with the necessary skills needed.
Training and Development activities in Gas Malaysia are guided by the following principles:
- Improve, implement and maintain a comprehensive training and development plan, which will be administered in a professional manner.
- Continuously encouraging the systematic upgrading of our employees skills, knowledge and competencies, through training and development programmes, beneficial for both the employee and the organisation.
- Providing equal opportunities to all employees to be trained and developed in line with the overall needs and performance requirements of the organisation and the individual.
- Establishing training initiatives in line with regulatory requirements in accordance with the Gas Supply Act 1993, as well as other related Malaysian acts.
- Developing and implementing training and development programmes to enhance good management practices in meeting the objectives of the company.